Reopening our theatre safely – Covid Health and Safety measures
We will be opening our doors again from 17 May with social distancing measures in place and are excited to welcome you back.
We have made a number of changes to the theatre and front of house area as our priority is to ensure the safety of all our visitors and staff.
There are a number of safety measures you will see when you visit:
– All visitors will be asked to scan the NHS QR code on entering the building or provide their contact details
– We have reduced our audience numbers by half to ensure social distancing is possible at all times
– Seating in the theatre will be socially distanced and audience members will be asked to take drinks from the bar in to the theatre and drink them there rather than in the bar area
– Sanitising stations will be available at key points in the building including the entrance
– Social distancing guidance and one way systems will be in place
– We will be cash free
– Face coverings are mandatory for all audience members unless they are exempt for health reasons or while drinking. All staff working FOH will wear face coverings.
– We have increased our cleaning measures and added additional cleaning in high touch areas
We will continue to review all safety measures as things may change over the coming months. Please check back on this page prior to your visit to get the most up to date information on visiting us.
If you believe you have Covid-19 or have experienced any symptoms within the last 14 days (or anyone in your party has) please contact your point of purchase to arrange an exchange or to reschedule your booking. Please do not come to the theatre.